Pricing and packages
Duration – 90 minutes
Package of 5 – $712
Package of 10 – $1350
Duration – 120 minutes
Package of 5 – $902
Package of 10 – $1710
Below are answers to questions you may have when visiting Kalari Ayurveda Centre for the first time.
Do I need to make an appointment?
Yes consultations and treatments are by appointment only. You can call us on 0424 939 130 to make your appointment or for enquiries. Please leave a message if the phone is unattended. Your call will be returned as soon as possible.
What time should I arrive for my first visit?
What should I bring with me?
How many treatments will I need?
Can your treatments be used in conjunction with other treatment?
What should I wear for my treatment?
Do I need a consultation?
What can I expect in a consultation?
Your consultation will consist of:
1. A thorough assessment of your pain, injury or discomfort.
2. A detailed explanation of the underlying causes of your condition.
3. Development of a suitable course of treatment. This treatment program may consist of:
- Kalari Chikitsa
- Ayurvedic therapies
- Ayurvedic medicine
- Diet modifications
- Lifestyle and daily routine modifications
- Exercise and flexibility program
Kalari Ayurveda Centre uses the traditional Indian healing systems of Ayurveda and Kalari Chikitsa to effectively treat your aches, pains and injuries.